Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Dream Project's Official Blog!

Welcome to The Dream Project’s blog!

Stay tuned for updates about the ministry, the children, prayer requests and much more.  

I will start off my introducing myself. My name is Amanda Nichols. I first heard about The Dream Project in January 2010 through my father who was at a church function where Julie shared. I immediately fell in love with The Dream Project and its mission, and began applying to work in Mozambique. In May, Julia called to ask me if I would be willing to work in the US and help in the office with the daily tasks and some of the behind the scene details. Even though my heart was set on Mozambique I felt the Lord telling me to go where I was needed. Throughout the summer I drove back and forth from Chicago to Detroit and in September I moved to Michigan to work full time with The Dream Project.

I continue to work out of the office, doing my best to grow TDP in all aspects. I’m also very happy to say that in a few weeks I will be traveling to Mozambique to meet the children! I’m so excited and would appreciate your prayers as I prepare to go.

Well that’s enough about me. I hope you will continue to read and learn more about The Dream Project!

God Bless
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment